HELP finding Enticer 340 muffler

northernthing

Purchased a ET340 F last week and the exhaust (part # 8M8-14710-00-00) is toast but figured I could find a decent used. Emailed 20+ salvage yards in Canada and US with no luck. Kijiji is filled with people posting "looking for Enticer exhaust". Ebay has one or two in exchange for a kidney...

Trying to patch up mine for this winter but probably won't work. Like many out there it's welded patch over patch over patch... At the JB weld point :o|
After removing all rust at the seams, used the JB High Heat (paste) and metal screen. Let dry for 24 hours and overlapped a second coat of JB Extreme Heat (liquid). My confidence level is near zero but hoping it will last until I can find a replacement.

Please let me know if you have one in good shape for sale or someone that does!
Thanks guys

good luck. i scored one 5 years ago off of ebay for the 78 et340. my back up plan if i could not get one was to get the aeen pipe for the ovation and cut and flip it so it would work in that sled. still have the pipe as i will need it for my et410 as its pipe is getting bad on it and it is obselete as well.

If you can find one, maybe give Jaws Performance a call and see how much it would be for them to make one. Its a long shot but cant hurt.

Back