1999 sx 700 long travel swap

Gocart33

I want to know what I need to long travel the front of my 1999 sx vmax 700. I have a 01 sx700R skid in it and viper front shocks. I love the way it sits and feel but its very tippy around corners. I want to widen the front.
I would be buying viper parts off ebay.

Do I need radius rods and steering rods? What about the sway bar?

I have a 01 sx700r and I am trying to get the 1999 to handle the same. I added a 2008 polaris dragon skid to it.

Thanks

Yes you will need radius rods and steering rods from a long travel donner. There is enough play in the sway bar to keep the stock one. Then you will have to align everything again with the proper toe in

I have widening kits still if you want to keep your stock radius rods. They are all an inch so they are a true 2in widening kit. even spacers for your sway bar.

I have widening kits still if you want to keep your stock radius rods. They are all an inch so they are a true 2in widening kit. even spacers for your sway bar.

So your kit plus viper shocks work on 04 venoms to?

Do you still have the widening brackets? Installing Viper shocks in a 1997 SX 700.

Back