2000 600 V Max Running Poor

MYRODMAN

VIP Member
I have owned a 1999 V Max 500 Deluxe for years and have hated the 500 twin engine I purchased a 2000 600 V Max deluxe and swap'd the wiring harness all cables engine exhaust clutching into the 500 Deluxe chassis. It run great for about 20 minutes and then started running like it had a cylinder or two laying out Checked spark and the spark looks very week Checked the ohms on the stator and got these readings 205.6 ohms for the pickup coil .431 ohms for the source coil(brn/blk-red) and 103.8 for source coil 2(blk-brn/red) Even though the ohms were good I replaced the stator with a new after market stator Still had same problem I have replaced the CDI box,coils and removed and striped the wiring harness to check for broken wires found none I then checked all the wires with a continuity tester All were good Anyone have any Ideas Thanks

I have owned a 1999 V Max 500 Deluxe for years and have hated the 500 twin engine I purchased a 2000 600 V Max deluxe and swap'd the wiring harness all cables engine exhaust clutching into the 500 Deluxe chassis. It run great for about 20 minutes and then started running like it had a cylinder or two laying out Checked spark and the spark looks very week Checked the ohms on the stator and got these readings 205.6 ohms for the pickup coil .431 ohms for the source coil(brn/blk-red) and 103.8 for source coil 2(blk-brn/red) Even though the ohms were good I replaced the stator with a new after market stator Still had same problem I have replaced the CDI box,coils and removed and striped the wiring harness to check for broken wires found none I then checked all the wires with a continuity tester All were good Anyone have any Ideas Thanks

Did you do a compression check on it?

Back