attak IAC adjustment

attak65

Hi to all members on this site. First time 4 stroke owner. I just purchases a 2006 attak with 6000 miles on it that had an idle problem when I bought the sled. I removed the IAC and cleaned it and replaced the plugs. I checked the coils also and they are within spec. I checked the vacuum in cyl 1,3,4 have 7" HG and cyl 2 has 13" hg. I also checked the compression cyl 1=165, cyl 2=182, cyl 3=182, cyl 4=178 . Something is out of whack enough that I cant even begin to adjust the four screws on the IAC for the throttle body sync. Also I can shoot a small shot of carb cleaner into the individual throttle bores 1,3,4 and the rpm drop dramatically but on cyl 2 that has the higher vacuum I can give it a shot of carb cleaner and it has absolutely no effect on the rpms. I also stuck a different IAC valve on there and got the same results.
I am at a total loss here, Is it possible that the ECU is throwing the spark timing off to the #2 cyl so its not firing at the right time ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi TY members, I don't know if I posted this question in the best place on the site or not ? I am new to this site and new to posting questions on any site. If it should be posted in a different spot any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi TY members, I don't know if I posted this question in the best place on the site or not ? I am new to this site and new to posting questions on any site. If it should be posted in a different spot any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Register over on the 4 stroke side! They will have your answer over there, all stroke stuff over here. Welcome to the site!

Back