leaking oil under motor

vdubracer33

noticed I was going through a bunch of oil. long story short found out oil was dripping from under the motor. got the motor freed up enough to look under it and I believe it is coming from either the line or the brass nipple that goes into crank case. question is what is the likelyhood its the brass fitting? or more than likely just the line? I could just order the fitting just in case but never have fooled with one before. does it just unthread? kinda bummed because now that I have clutch off I would love to do turks clutch setup but after extensive reading in the forum I am still lost lol and no idea where to get the rivets etc.

nevermind I figured out shims from an old 570 are what I am looking for. just dont know the difference it will make if I use 2 or 3

awesome looks like I will go with 3 lol. just ordered everything on ebay today. only thing I will have left is the secondary helix which ifI read correctly an rx1 helix will work? not sure if im gonna fool with the gearing. was told there are 2 different types of gears so make sure I knowhat I have.

Back