It is going to be a long Summer

All of the leaves on the trees are blooming i guess it is time to put in the docks and go swimming. Or jetsking any one here have a jetski if you do post a pic heres mine. I really wnt the new stand up for this year it looks so cool. Mine is to the far right. It's a little older but it gets me around. ;)!

Attachments

• new jet.jpg
    new jet.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 18
  • my jet.jpg
    my jet.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 83
Alot of my friends have dirt bikes and quads and they say that they are a lot of fun i would like to get on but i don't have any place to ride them and i don't have the money to buy a bike or quad and the trailer to go with it so i can tow it some wher but i have to say they look like fun!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it over the summer as much as you enjoy sledding. ;)!

Wow iceracing sounds cool what kind of mods do you have t do to races besides tires. I have seen the races on TV and they look sweet but difficult for the riders because of the loss of traction. ;)!

All you have to have is studded tires I use cold cutter studs and u have to have a teather on ur bike so if u wreck cause u get caught up in a spinning tire ur gonna be hurtin lol.............. :yam:

Yea if only i could own that bad boy lol ill keep dreaming on pics lol...................... but i've had a couple wipe outs but u dont really get hurt thats why i love doing it lol............. :yam:

Back