It is going to be a long Summer

I have got a boat and jetski i know that now the law in CT is you have to be 16 to get a licence it but i got mine 2 or 3 years ago when it was still twelve so i got grandfathered in which is good because i am only fifteen and my birthday is in october so even if i got it on my birthday i wouldn't be able too ride untill the following year. The kids who didn't get theirs hate this law because you have to wait an extra 4 years!!!!!!!! :cry:

Well, i went halfs with my dad for the viper the jetski is my moms but she never uses it so she says hat i could ride it but i am responsible for maintaning it and all of the gas i use. The boat i split with my brother. I work with my dad plumbing, heating, and air conditioning quite a bit throught the school year. 5 dollars an hour sounds bad but hen you do 2 hours a day after school 2-3 times a week it adds up but if i did not i would be in trouble because i wouldn't be riding anything but i think that it is worth it in the end. Plus i cut lawns all summer and we do about 20 all in a row and these are about 30 feet by 40 feet lawns so it taks a good 3-4 hours and me and my brother do it for 3,000$ a year but we split it and use the neighborhood tractor so actully we get about 1,400 a year because of gas but maybe less this year because the gas price has skyrocketed!!!!!!!!!!!! But as i said it is all worth it in the end.

yep it will be a long summer especially with the gas prices. lol maybe they should legalize4 wheelers bikes and other summer toys for road use

I have my dads truck! lol i can get my permit when i take the test and i can take it in 18 days when i turn 16! Sweet 2000 Red Dodge Dakota.

the only way the summer is gonna sesm long is because you guys cant stop talking about sleds! Face it! the snow is gone for awhile. Lol- occupy yourself, grab a beer, a good blonde and have fun. Im sure summer wont seem as long if you stop thinking about snowmobiling. thats what im doing

Yeah i guess we have to switch gears and start working on jetskis and boats. I sure will miss it though, the feling of your helmet lifting off your head while going across the lake at 115mph, or spinning the track and doing doughnuts on glare ice. Or the wonderful feeling of freedom while carving throught the untouched powder standing on one side of the running board and turning the skis the opposite way. I am sure you all know the feeling of joy when you go soaring off of a jump, and feel wheightless even if it is just for a few seconds. ;)!

Back