Any Younger Guys Out There?

98srx6,
I'm 17 and have been working at the Ford Dealership here in Phillips for 3 years now. On an average summer, working full time, I usally gross somewhere around 3 grand. Add in a few odd jobs and I'm close to grossing around 4 grand a year. Working hard in the summer pays off my Ford Ranger and my 99 Vmax SX6. I bought my sled used for 2200. There's no way I could afford an APEX, but you can be if my parents bought my one I'd ride it like I stole it. So to anwser your question, some kids do, some kids don't. I do.

Sounds like you got a good deal Sxtreme... Maby in a couple years i'll take the apex off my dad's hands ;)! I'm very happy with my phazer though.
:yrules:

I had to work for all my stuff for my sled, and Everything is under my name: Ownership, Insurance, and all the stuff I buy I pay for, lol i wouldn't even dare to ask my parents to buy me anything for it.

Yamitoba,
Well hey just wait around for like 3 or 4 years and you'll see those apex's pretty cheap. Look at the RX-1's. when those machines came out i thought i'd never be able to afford one as long as i lived. look in the classifieds and you can find them in the low $4000s. I'm just glad that I can ride a sled, but even happier that it's a Yamaha.

Im 16 i had a 2000 yamaha phazer had plastic GYT-R skis skid plate cobra windsheild. I updated to a 06 Yamaha Nytro :WayCool: anyways just thought id say im another young yamaha rider cant wait for snow.

:yrules:

i'm 20, and have an 02 viper, pipes, clutched, and picked runs really good so far am vey happy with it, also have a 99 ford f-250 superduty witha 4 inch procomp lift rollin on 35" dunlop mud tires, also have a 2000 harley davidson and a 2000 polaris trail boss all mine payed for and pay for all insureance

yamaracer18 said:
i'm 20, and have an 02 viper, pipes, clutched, and picked runs really good so far am vey happy with it, also have a 99 ford f-250 superduty witha 4 inch procomp lift rollin on 35" dunlop mud tires, also have a 2000 harley davidson and a 2000 polaris trail boss all mine payed for and pay for all insureance

What do you do for work?

Hello my name is mitchell I am 10 I have a enticer 340 in the picture was my 1st snowmobile. I no longer have it because became a member of the tree bark club to years ago. Since we got snow early I all ready put on 60 miles on this weekend. Talk to you later. :yrules:

Attachments

• img030.jpg
    img030.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 20
Phazercory499 said:
I had to work for all my stuff for my sled, and Everything is under my name: Ownership, Insurance, and all the stuff I buy I pay for, lol i wouldn't even dare to ask my parents to buy me anything for it.

I would be working if I could. Want to work really bad... want to get a bike... either the Yammy R6 or Ninja 600RR. Don't think the law's allow me to work though... i'm 14 and tried but none of the places I applied for replied. Anyways i'll try next year and should be abled to get one cause I know people who are 15 and have jobs up here. I'm just lucky that my parents got me a sled or I wouldn't be sledding for a couple years. ;)!

Im 21, and just go tmy frist sled last year! I have a 99 srx 700 mildly modded, with heads cut, mild ported cylinders, transfer rods, clutching, track, little things. I couldnt ever have a snowmobile wehn iw as younger either, because my parents wouldnt buy me one, so i had to wait untill I moved out and had a little extra cash (2 years after i moved out, you all know how that goes)

i'm goin on 21 and i've been on yammie's since i was 9...from bullet proof Bravo, to Ovation, to 99Phazer, to 99 SX600, to my 01 SXR700...and just so you know, none of these were handouts...my old man owns a yammie dealership(woot!) so i been workin here since 8yrs old and been buyin my toys...even the 75DT100 dirtbike and 87 Warrior atv...

i dont care what any of my friends say, yammie's are the bestout there(i'm not biased tho lol)

youngster lol

Hi,
I'm 17 and I have been through 5 sleds so far: 1993 Exciter II SX (plastic skis, pipe, studs, dial a jet, egts, snow glows, ect..) 1999 SRX 600 (bender can, studs) 1998 SRX 600 (aaen triples, pyro egts, clutch kit, boost bottle, studs, transfer rods, heads shaved, color kit all the way around, FAST) Current: 2 1996 VMAX XT's (ONE: Twin pipes, new track, clutch kit, 3000 miles, quick) (TWO: Reverse, electric start, studs, 2000 miles) My father has a 2001 SRX and a 2003 RX1 all bone stock.

My other goodies: 1998 Camaro Z-28 with LT-1 Vette engine and all factory options. 1992 S10 Tahoe Extended Cab 4X4 (for the winter)

Dads goodies: 2003 Avalanche with all options. 2005 SSR (BADASS)

You could say we have alot of toys lol

well im 24 young at heart started on a kiddy cat then a 79 skidoo 340 then a 94 vmax 600 le now im riding a 99 600 sx with reed spacers hoping for an apex for next winter :yam: ;):D :rockon:

mikematthys said:
well im 24 young at heart started on a kiddy cat then a 79 skidoo 340 then a 94 vmax 600 le now im riding a 99 600 sx with reed spacers hoping for an apex for next winter :yam: ;):D :rockon:

nice...those 600sx's were quick, i had one 2 years ago and with just the stock can mod, clutching, jetting, reed spacers i was takin' 700's on ice...was doin 96mph on 1000ft...

Back