Any Younger Guys Out There?

Today I put about 115 miles on the phazer :WayCool: Dad got some miles towards break-in on the apex. :yam: (my first time really riding) Snowmobiling rules!!!!! :die:

I am 16..... I started off on a old kitty cat that used to be my older sisters sled then I moved up to a sno-scoot (still a blast to drive). Next on the list for me was a 1997 sx 700 with loud pipes on it. After that (My sister wanted to drive sx 700) was the 1995 v-max 4 800 with PSI pipes on it. That was one hell of a sled and that thing flew. I was only 13-14 when I was driving this sled and it was awsome in my mind. Now on to my baby which I don't think I will change from inless my dad wants to sell it or some urgent thing and that is my pampered 2000 srx. I have put way to many hours into this sled for him to get rid of it and I think it will be staying with us for years to come. The entire sled is polished virtually.
:yrules:

Hey guys, you guys are lucky kinda wish my parents would be a machine like you got, man im jealous. Anyways, im 20 and I love my 96 Vmax 600R XT!!

hi im ten i ride a 89 snow scoot plus my dads sx and his friends srx and lasst week we were al riding in a big feild and my dads friend let me ride his and i went 75 mph.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :yrules:

:yrules:

zach, you are the man. You are gonna be one good sledder when you're around 15. 2 bad you arent a little older and closer, or I'd chill and sled with ya!!

Hey, im 18. Started on an 86 Bravo trapper, which we still have, then saved up and bought a VentureXL, which I am currently riding and done quite a few mods to, but none engine wise. Going to buy a wrecked SRX this spring and combine the two by dumping the SRX components into the sled. So far, it has 15 000 of my own kms on it and is in super mint condition. Beats polaris's and cats left and right. Doos have all broke before I could race them.

I am 12 years old and I ride a 1989 Yamaha 340 Ovation. The only mods I have are Fox stickers for mental horsepower and handlebar hooks. I ride with my step-bro who is 13 and he also rides a 340 Ovation.

im 21 i had a 99 phazer with a pender pipe reeds and clutch work it was realy fast for a phazer. sold that and now have a 97 sx 700 its a fast fun sled i love it.

hey, im 14 years and 9 months old...i ride a 2000 SRX 700 w/ a bender silencer, HI-Tech 911 Clutch, and a M-10 suspension, w/ a 1.25 track...its my second sled...

Back