that is most from snow falling off the trees, but yeah its been deep

Attachments

• trail1.jpg
    trail1.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 14
  • TFX.jpg
    TFX.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 15
Here's all 5 of them with the new to us, trailer in the background and a couple other views.

Attachments

• IMG_4236.jpg
    IMG_4236.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4238.jpg
    IMG_4238.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4239.jpg
    IMG_4239.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 23
valin said:
Nice collection. Where's Caisy the dog?

Thanks. We have a 96 Arctic Cat 550 Moutain Cat too. Actually it's supposed to be Daisy, lol. I made that quite a few years ago in high school. LOL

BARON 8BU said:
That might be SXlover's second home. Or first after bringing home the new trailer.

And nope. The only sled I own is the Apex. The rest along with the trailer, are my dad's and I just ride them. haha So you could maybe say its his. HAHA. Daisy doesn't use it anyways. lol

These pics are not the best looking only a 3mp camera phone in bad lighting.

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

SX_SLAYER said:
Is That A Turbo I See There!!??!

yeppers that is a turbo. toyota ct26 turbo off a supra. im a motorhead for turbocharging and supercharging cars. so i figured i have this turbo, rebuilt it, and what better to do with it. put it on my sled. its not complete. i burnt out my cheap welder before i could make intake piping and brackets for the oil reservoir. i still have to put in the oil pump, extra fuel pump, intake piping of course, charge box, and power reeds.

03viperguy said:
cool turbo project, I demand better pics and a video when it is complete :)

of course, i will deliver no less. its gonna be a while till its done. the sled is in the UP and i live in chicago. next summer i will start a build thread since i put it back to stock for the season.

Back