ViperLT 6.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 140
  • ViperLT 5.jpg
    ViperLT 5.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 75
  • ViperLT 4.jpg
    ViperLT 4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 92
i wouldn't have cut your snowflap so low.. maybe you should get just a low yamaha one.. but great sled, hows she on gas? im hoping mine will stay above 75km. lol heavy porting and pipes kinda hurt the milage..:@ hahaha da well thats all you can do! paint the viper hood black? looks good man! awsome!

mine

My 02 viper .. sporting some Powermadd hand gaurd mirrors from Richierich, and the new location for my brake light , the big b@#$h last year , since i ride a yami and im always out in front :rockon: they couldnt see my brake light on the back of the seat ....

Attachments

• sled1hole.jpg
    sled1hole.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 175
  • shled1 back.jpg
    shled1 back.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 235
  • rearbumber.jpg
    rearbumber.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 116
  • handlebars.jpg
    handlebars.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 134
  • handgaurd.jpg
    handgaurd.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 109
ak ryda , i like your gas can set up , what do you have going on there ?? looks like a couple hold downs mounted to the tunnel , but where did you get that strap ???? is that a special can ??? I like it cause if your not going to need gas it still looks good without the can ..Your sled looks real nice. ;)!

My 01' SRX as of this spring

Got a cbperformance front end and an expert x for the rear, now I just need the time to install. Oh, and here's another fur-forty pic too.

Attachments

• resize 11.JPG
    resize 11.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_1342.JPG
    100_1342.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 3,165
  • test 2.JPG
    test 2.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 135
B2S0 how the in the heck did you get that led in there? I can't tell from the pics, did you cut out a notch in the bumper and weld the holes shut and rivet the light? looks sweet!!!

B2SO said:
ak ryda , i like your gas can set up , what do you have going on there ?? looks like a couple hold downs mounted to the tunnel , but where did you get that strap ???? is that a special can ??? I like it cause if your not going to need gas it still looks good without the can ..Your sled looks real nice. ;)!

Its a polaris can. Came with the strap. If you read his post on a previous page he has links to pictures and tells kind of how he rigged it up.. Actually I think you posted to the thread Larry. lol

:WayCool:

Back