Show off your Yamaha

IMG_20150302_173814024.jpg 2001 600sx and 2001 700 sxr. Ill put the new '17 apex xtx on the 4stroke side, if i can figure out how to log in

Last edited:
pics of the engine!

b825b93694de7764f953120b8bf2d65a.jpg

Now that's nice!

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpg

04 Viper S still untouched as I got it out of the box electric start and reverse.
Canadian eh so speedo is in km/h.

Last edited:
new viper 1.jpgnew viper 2.jpg

This is 1 of 2 identical vipers I am paying off. I got this one paid off last night picked it up.. rebuilt motor with 500 miles on it, original cover. Got the front tunnel console bag for holding the maps and odds + ends. Has heated everything. so much that yu have to keep them turned down to 1 or they burn..Track is decent shape probably will put a new 1 inch hacksaw on it over the summer and go through the jack shaft and drive axle bearings. change the chain case fluid and seal. have the shocks revalved and heavier springs. I want to add some hand guards and rear heat exchanger. love the red color on these sleds. I have a 7 x 12 enclosed trailer to haul them in.. its black and Im going to have the Yamaha logo added in red to match the sleds color and the denali red on my acadia..Looking forward to grinding some trails in MI and NY..

Back