help with 4-stroke forum

yammi4ever

please help I cannot sign in to the 4 stroke forum. I went in and confirmed like it said to, but still won't work.

Thanks

yammi4ever
aka Kirk

I also can not enter the TY 4 stroke forum. I get the plesk screen. I followed your directions and still I get the plesc screen. This just started this morning.

Mr Sled ....Please Help!!

You need to clear cookies, clear temp files, then click start then run enter CMD
at the window that opens you need to enter ipconfig \flushdns do that command several times and then try entering it.

If this dont work there maybe a router down and they are resolveing the old server.

Tom

I have tried it all, several times, I still get the plesk screen??

Any other ideas??

Thanks

This is what I get when I attempt to enter the four stroke forum. Any other ideas??? Help.

This is the Plesk™ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator.

dave, have you tried what I have state above??

You need to clear cookies, clear temp files, then click start then run enter CMD
at the window that opens you need to enter ipconfig \flushdns do that command several times and then try entering it.

I also have the same issue with the :plesk" screen and have completed all of the recommended fixes to no avail.

I am on aol and it sucks.. I was on 4 stroke forum for months with no problems and then all at once this crops up... locked out. I'm going through 4 stroke forum withdrawl.

I registured for the 4-Stroke Forum too as well, but I still can't access it from home or work. What gives?

Last edited:
hey Tom, hate to add to to the problems. I am registered on 4stroke forum but can not log in. At this point Im not sure of the password or email I was using when i originally registered. I would be open to you deleting out then I could reregister. thanks for your time, they is no better site anywhere. gordy
:rocks:

I to cant get on the 4-stroke forum. I did the cookies and temp things, but it keeps coming up 'plesk default page'.
Im on AOL. I dont know what to do. It was O.K. on friday.
Tom, I need help, Im not good with computers...thanks.

Back