Need help resizing pics?? CLICK HERE!!!

shortstop20

Website
www.snowmobilefanatics.net
Need help resizing pictures?? CLICK HERE!!!

The easiest way to re-size pictures is to download the Microsoft Image Resizer Tool. It is free and requires no registration. Download the tool by clicking the link below.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Note that this tool is designed for Windows XP. It may or may not work for earlier versions of Windows.

The tool will be on the right side, 5th from bottom (ImageResizer.exe). See Step 1 for reference.

See steps 2-3 to download the Image Resizer tool.

See steps 4-13 to install the tool.

See steps 14 and 15 to re-size pictures.

I hope this helps anyone who is having trouble re-sizing pictures. TotallYamaha only allows images smaller than 800 x 900 to be uploaded into posts so your image must be smaller than 800 x 900 pixels. Easiest way to do this is click Medium(800x600) or you can type in a size by clicking Advanced.

Image file extensions supported by TotallYamaha include bmp gif jpe jpeg jpg png psd. Look at Post #6 to learn how to find out what type(file extension) your pictures are.

shortstop20
Joel

Attachments

• How-to #1.JPG
    How-to #1.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 57
  • How-to #2.JPG
    How-to #2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 37
  • How-to #3.JPG
    How-to #3.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 32
  • How-to #4.JPG
    How-to #4.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 30
  • How-to #5.JPG
    How-to #5.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

In order to find out the type(file extension) of the picture you are trying to upload, hover your mouse over the file's icon as shown in picture #1.

If that does not work, proceed to steps #2 and then #3. You get the menu shown in step #2 when you 'right' click the file's icon. Once you're at step 2, you must 'left' click on properties in order to get to step #3.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,029
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 1,002
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'm aware of.....

teamyamaha, email me one of your pics so I can have a look see. Maybe an origional and the re-sized version.

I pm'd you my email address.

Back