User Warning!!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Please be aware of a banned user re-registering with several names trying to pull users from Totallyamaha to his website. I have warned him several times and he is very persistent. Please report and forward to webmaster@totallyamaha.com any strange PMs or emails from any users that look suspicious as I am sure they are coming from this individual. This info will be passed along to his ISP abuse and site hosting abuse. I don’t want to post his name, usernames or even the website that he is from as this will just cause more controversy. Most of you know whom he is as he has been tossed from almost every forum on the web for doing this. I have had several users that have been notified from this person.

On a side note, if any of you have problems or concerns about Totallyamaha, please feel free to PM or email me or any of the Moderators. We are here for you and to make Totallyamaha the best Yamaha Source on the net.

Thanks
Tom

mine isnt complete either, and I usually check about a dozen or so times lol! thanks for keeping it well moderated! Eric

YES PLEASE ...............Feel Free to PM Me anytime of the day or night as WE are ALWAYS Here For You Guys/Gals.

And don't Hesitate To Phone Tom Late AT Night, AS HE IS ALWAYS UP AT 2AM ;):D

this sight is the host to a mountain of information with top notch people on it.i am a diehard yamaha guy since i was a kid.I have not been too active with sleds since about 95/96.but i am being updated quickly in the past year or so.you are doing a great job with this sitekeep up the great work!

Problems

I have not had any problems, but I will defend this awesome site anytime.

I have to have my daily fix of this place............. :rocks:

Thanks

Tom
Will do, thank you and to all the the moderators for building and maintaing a great site.

This web site and Snowest are the only place to go for info. Snowest sometimes has a sled or parts for sale listing that the person neglected to post here as they should have. But for help, updated info and the best people to talk with TotallYamaha is #1.
One suggestion would be to have a separate listing for Mtn and trail sleds for sale.

hi Tom
hope everyone has their sleds ready for winter
i think this is going to be a better year this year I hope
my sled is finaly all done... and i'm readyto go
Thanks
anyone wanting to ride the Upstate newyork area email me
cheers
Richie

This site is great!! I can't get enough we'll keep an eye out.
Thanks Ty!!!

ps... Can't wait for the riding in up state ny!!!

hi tom...i was just reading your notes on the person that is trying to get everyone to his or hers web site.people never cease to amaze me on what they will do for attention.this is the first time that i have been on this site, and i think that iit is great.....thanks for the nice site....chip.

it is great to have a website like this everybody likes everybody and we all love yamies plus every one like to help we all have a passion for yamahas great work to every one here and thanks

Back