New Nbssr Is700 Record!

deekersrx700

Congrats to my good buddy Doug and his gang on setting a new NBSSR record in the IS700 class. 2 passes broke the previous record held by bufalobob. Dougs 135.3 set a new record then his last pass of 135.7 raised the bar even higher. Way to go guys! I know theres more in her yet.

Deek and the rest of the blue crew.

Hey Deek not a bad score for you too!!! More to come tomorrow! Good job Bonnie! (and the wrencher of course) :rockon:

Speeds are very impressive, can anyone tell me how far they ran.

It was a good day for TY members at the NBSSR Guiness world record week-end;

Blue4u 1st in 700 trail stock 700 on a SRX.
deekersrx700 1st both days in trail improved stock 700 on an SRX.
GMCSRX 1st both days in pro improved stock 700 on an SRX. (new NBSSR record holder)!!
Valin 1st both days in trail improved stock 800 on a 780 SRX.

Pro, I tried something new and I picked up quite a bit, the more I do this the more I realize that the proper suspension setup is critical in getting that little extra out of these srxes. The NBSSR TRAIL improved stock 700 record is 119.9 held by GMCSRX. We ran consistently in the 118.5 area, our best pass of the weekend was 119.1, we are getting closer to the record. Don't forget trail class doesn't allow speed tracks or picks, I'm running the old stock track, I'll pick up a camo 9791 which is .725 for next year and hopefully pick up a little with that. We started the year out running 112 to 115 and we are up to 118s with a 119 pass so we're getting there. Track length is 2000 feet.

WOW!! where can I get a engine like that deek???.....LOL

think outside the box..............theres more there yet, congrats on your wins and sticking to the tuning!! :2strokes:

no, I dont think the tuning ever ends, as you always think of new ways and better ways to accomplish the same thing, only faster.....LOL!!!!

thanks magic, our goal is to hit 120 and take the trail improved 700 record away from my buddy Doug. He already has the pro improved 700 record, he doesn't need 2 of them. lol. Dougs a sharp fella so it'll be tough.

Deek

Last edited:
Hey Deek, It Can Be Done!! This Is A Stock Srx At About 2200' On Otis Res.

Hey guys www.radarruns.com/ has the vidoes of the runs that we did last weekend... click on videos.
Looking forward to 2 day weekend for the next run. Hope mother nature throws a little cold weather at us.
:2strokes:

Oh shit thats sucks lise, I have to work midnights next weekend so I guess it'll be another weekend of no sleep.

NBSSR officialy cancelled until next weekend.

Back