Digital Water Temp Gauge Group Buy

Srxspec

Your #1 performance shop!
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
This compact size digital gauge clearly indicates actual water temperature. Switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius, and has blue backlighting. Velcro mounting makes instant installation on any flat surface a snap. Includes clock feature & charges internal battery from sled.

A sending unit adaptor is also available. This allows you to tap into any coolant line. Includes clamps.

If I can get a group buy of 15 or more on the water temp gauges I will order them. I tried to do this last fall but had problems receiving the gauges.

Digital Water Temp Gauge: $99

Water Temp Sending Unit Adaptor: $25

Normal pricing is $120 for the gauge and $40 for the sending unit adaptor.

Attachments

• digital_water_temp800.jpg
    digital_water_temp800.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 33
  • watertemp-splice.JPG
    watertemp-splice.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 28

I have 15 people I believe. The distributer I contacted originally is on a current backorder so I have contacted the manufacturer to find another distributor who may have the product in stock in the USA.

Hello,

The temperature gauges and coolant splices are in stock and ready to ship. Total cost for both if you are in the USA will be $130 shipped. If you live in Canada the total shipped will be $135. All orders will be sent via USPS Priority Mail in the USA and USPS Air Mail to Canada. We accept all major credit cards, paypal at srxspec@gwtc.net, and will also take money orders but won’t ship until we receive the payment. If you want to contact us with your payment information the easiest time to reach us is from 4 PM Central time until 8 PM at 605-387-2833. Please respond to this message with your address & payment option. If you want include your credit card information or call us directly to relay credit card information that is fine with us. We would ask that you respond with your address for ease of writing down all your addresses.

Thank You,
Allen Ulmer
Ulmer Racing
43230 290th St
Menno SD 57045
605-387-2833
Srxspec@gwtc.net

What about Bank Transfer? it would take a week or two for you to Reieve a M/O so i would like to know if i could just Deposit the money directly into your bank account.

When r u shipping these units? I paid 4 mine (paypal) as soon as I got the message that they were in. Its just that I have another package sitting at the border 4 pickup and don't want 2 have 2 make 2 trips.

Back