SRX & Viper clutch kits!!

Can you tell us something about the track hp gain one might expect? Good to hear that your company still makes clutch kits for those models, I don't think the others have bothered clutching an srx for years. Good work! :) ;)!

norwegian, until I can do some actually clutching it's hard to say. I would expect you will see a good 5-6 sled length gain and better backshifting than the OEM components.

Srxspec said:
norwegian, until I can do some actually clutching it's hard to say. I would expect you will see a good 5-6 sled length gain and better backshifting than the OEM components.
so is your new clutch kits similar to what you did with my sled

Sorry guys, we never pursued the SRX or Viper clutch kits mainly because of not having enough demand. I hate to say, but the 2-stroke stuff is just getting dated somewhat and our business is mostly 4-stroke clutching and performance parts now. About the only 2-stroke stuff that we still do is Vipers with pipes clutching and installation.

Jr_amsoil, what we put in your SRX is what we used to run back in 1998 & 1999 (when the early heel clicker design like yours was out). Just had to go back and fine tune a little bit more for your particular sled!

it works good. like it tens time better now. you pin it and it goes to about 8400 rpm and then climbs right to 8500 and stays there.

Back