*New* All Users Read!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Please remembers these site rules, if you see anyone abusing the rules please PM me!!!!

Thanks
Tom

Selling items: Please use the classified section for all sales and wanted items. Please start prefacing your “For Sale” posts with "FS" and your “Wanted” items with “WB” or "WTB". We highly recommend this to make it easier for others to read through the posts faster. If you do not start prefacing you classified posts, they may be removed. Only users that are NOT DEALERS/AFTERMARKET SHOPS are allowed to use this feature unless you are a paying advertiser. If you are a dealer and wish to sell on Totallyamaha you will need to contact webmaster@totallyamaha.com unless you are a paying advertiser. This is a benefit to you, as users please do not abuse it.

Advertisements: If you are a paying advertiser on Totallyamaha then you have the right to mention sales or sell your product on the site. If you are a non-paying advertiser, after market shop, dealer etc and you start posting sales you will lose your account and posts will be deleted without notice. Any discussion of after market companies or parts is encouraged for the good of the user on Totallyamaha Forum as long as sales is not the main focus of that post. Any Paying Advertiser Product Name comparison with out notification to that advertiser or Totallyamaha will be removed without notice. Example: “One Paying Advertisers Kits is Better then Another’s” Group buys or pushing products for your benefit will not be tolerated without permission. Please have the respect for the Advertisers that do pay to run Ads on Totallyamaha and not post your sales. If you wish to pursue banner type advertising email the webmaster@totallyamaha.com.

few more things to remember!!!!

Posting with a certain degree of respect towards other members is mandatory on Totallyamaha
Hotly debated topics are sometimes the most fun, but if you resort to name calling or bashing you can expect a temporary suspension (or in rare cases permanent suspension) of your account.
We are expecting a very busy season, and it needs to be understood that the focus of this particular site is the enjoyable exchange of information. If your focus is to have your opinion be 'the opinion' then you may have a rough time of it. We all have the right to respectfully disagree with one another.

Bashing of advertisers will not be tolerated

Without proper funding, Totallyamaha would not exist and would not be available to you. Objective positive or negative discussions are encouraged. However if you do have a problem with a vendor, bring it up with them privately first so they are not blindsided by unexpected. comments

cant enter 4 stroke fourm,or register for that matter,says user name and e-mail dont match? HELP.thanks

Last edited:
I dont believe I've never read this about BASHING ADVERTISERS???????????? No wonder you were so animate with me.. I thought it was personal.... I havent pissed you off in a while,,, I kinda miss that,,, DONT YOU???????? just kidding!!!

Have you brought this to the top on the 4 side lately, needs to be done dailt over there. Maybe the extra strokes makes us more uptight. LOL Keep up the great work Tom. Paul

Having the same problem as turkeystraw, can't register in the 4stroke side with my user name or e-mail address? It's telling me that both are already in use. Yeah, by me!? Surely I don't have to have a different e-mail address to register in 4 stroke do I? Thanks. G.

You are registered the same as on this forum. If you can get in maybe I need to reset your password. PM it to me and I can see if I can get you set.

I'm very thankful for this , I really dont know what I am doing mechanically to much but have learned more than I thought was possible... Thanks!
I would like to become a lifer but, sled is taking most of my cash flow right now. I would like to send $ 20.00 at least for now, to show my appreciation. Where should I send this Mr. Sled?
Again thanks, this is a GrEaT!! SiTe!!

Swuff said:
I'm very thankful for this , I really dont know what I am doing mechanically to much but have learned more than I thought was possible... Thanks!
I would like to become a lifer but, sled is taking most of my cash flow right now. I would like to send $ 20.00 at least for now, to show my appreciation. Where should I send this Mr. Sled?
Again thanks, this is a GrEaT!! SiTe!!

There is a VIP link in the top menu bar that will send you here.

http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamaha/Store/vip.htm

Hello to all. I've been reading and learning for many years here, and must say this forum is priceless. For all, to be able to follow the helpful threads related to personal machine issues, has saved millions in labor cost, while increasing owner awareness and sled dependability.
As mentioned in previous post in this thread, I too have been unable to re-register in the TY 4 stroke forum. I have tried my current User name, password, and E-mail to no avail.
Any help, would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

ReXwarrior pm me your password and I will reset. It looks like your username was not the same as this site so I changed that for starters.

Hum? That might be because I re-registered a couple times trying to get in to TY-4. I used the same name & password acouple times and then couldn't try anymore. Then about AM-ish(late reader) I tried to reg as different name/password/with same e-mail. That didn't work either, I was told E-mail already in use. Thanks for the quick reply though.

remove ad

I dont know if thus is where to post this. I have an ad for drivers posted in classifieds. Rules changed I believe in may. Need to be a vip. I agree with this, but things are tight right now. Can you remove ad please. Thanks for a great site.

maxco said:
I dont know if thus is where to post this. I have an ad for drivers posted in classifieds. Rules changed I believe in may. Need to be a vip. I agree with this, but things are tight right now. Can you remove ad please. Thanks for a great site.

It will run until the rules change date on the 17th and then I can remove it if you wish.

Back