Northern Ontario Yamaha ride

the viper is 136" with turks hc trail setup. war is totally stock atm.

didnt you brother inlaw clutch that srx yet?

be interesting to see what the war is doin speed wise with real traction.

You know maim that if I want4ed to beat you I would tripple pipe and srx cdi it you a$$ is gra$$. :2strokes: :nos:

sry bro there a thread further up saying that all exh mods are illegal in on and if they want to be anal they can impound your sled if it didnt come factory equiped with them.

maybe that will get some of them noisy cats off the trail. damn them things are loud!!

carefull what you say about modified exhausts.....I do have mine piped...lol
I would go to court if they ticketed me.

ya but yours is quiet next to some of the cats around here. they are annoying loud even with my helmet on.

James what name are the reservation under. DO you have a cell phone that we can call when we arrive if you are not in the room.
Maim what time are you leaving from Sudbury.
I still dont have my machine ready...rush rush.

Just in case you guys are interested there is a radar run on Bass lake on Sat,17th, put on annually by the Footes bay fire guys. This is just outside Mactier at the Bass Lake roadhouse restaurant, you can call for info. Maybe we will see you there, it is not far from J.R.

we will probably be leaving around 2:30 bob. have to get up early tomorrow and load all my stuff and my brothers as well as parts/tools i am gonna bring with us. should be up by 10 am but that pillow might feel too good.

i told ya if you needed a hand id go over but you didnt call so i went sledding instead.

i wouldnt mind seeing what the war does on good snow on radar. if the track is ice ill have to pass as i will not hook up at all and i know it does 91mph in those conditions

Hey guys, Bob's got my cell phone #. I am leaving around 9am and hope to be there before 1pm, have some lunch and try out sled to make sure everything good. Call me if anything changes but i will make sure i am at the hotel for 4pm...........SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all, the ride was a blast today. It was great getting together for a ride.
Cameron, thanks for the seafoam it work wonders and James thanks for the tools.
Pictures to be posted soon.

Back