my mono shock install in a Viper

That's great! First time I have heard of the template being to big, but as long a it works, I am glad to help

Just figured I would bump this up to say that I am still doing templates (no plans to stop until nobody asks!) but I have to go up to $15. last few have had the shipping get to nearly the $10 I was asking. that leaves nothing for the supplies. $15 cover the shipping and supplies, still not asking for anything for myself really. Just love helping others get a good ride in the old iron :)

03 viperguy you rock! I own a 2001 srx that I long traveled with sxr stuff. Came across your post and my friend has 2007 apex skid that I can buy. Im very interested in doing this skid in my srx. Love the sled! Do you still have all the info and templates? I will have no problem paying you man!

I sure do, $15 shipped to you. Have one waiting on the post office in the morning. can make you one and get it out in the next few days though if you like

Hey there 03viperguy! Im getting parts together for my mono in my 2001 srx 700! I got a 07 mono skid 121 with billet wheels that I want to make 144 lol and just picked up a ra shock for it. So far aint got squat in money for parts. BUT I need a template can you make one for me? How do you want to get paid by money order? Oh and when I get the suspension done a 835 kit is going in ! YEEE HAWW!

I want to get a mono for my viper and was curious can you only get them 121 or can they come 136? which years fit and is it only apex or do other sleds fit also? Thanks, David

Great write-up on the installation, look's nice. I have a 2011 vector with that skid & it also has the updated adjuster in the tunnel. I will tell you right here the cable will keep braking, so when it breaks next time,just remove cable & set the shock half way.

I sure do, made and shipped 2 just last week. send me a private message and I can get one headed to you!

Back