Eagle River World Championship weekend

montynormand

DERBY GOES LIVE…..VIA THE INTERNET January of 2007 will mark a milestone for the World Championship Derby as the entire slate of racing on two days; Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st, will be online. Saturday will have World Championship qualifying in the afternoon and Sunday, Championship Day, will feature finals in all the Pro and Semi-Pro classes, the Sno-Cross Championship at 2:00 p.m. and the World Championship at 3:00 p.m. Friday afternoon the cameras will be set up and 250 people can sample test, at no charge, snowmobile racing by internet. LOG ON for the Best Snowmobile Racing; all sent to you from Eagle River.

http://www.derbytrack.com/

Still no word if they will be broadcasting the vintage championships this weekend!

races

I think I'm going to go for the final sunday it's only 25 mins from my cabin and I've never been there.I raced there on grass that's it.
I want to go watch the ovals.Snowcross is the only snowmobile racing that I don't like.

Hey Ryan, you should go. Its a pretty good time. I have been going for at least the last 13 years. There is normally not alot of Yamahas but last year there were quite a few Apex's in the 600 class. The champ 440 final is awesome. If you go I will be about 100 feet of the the start/finish line going into turn 1 with a bunch of Ski-Doo morons. Steve

thanks Blue Honet.... Its not fast enought yet. Still have a strange bug to figure out. Actually might sit out the next race to spend more time testing

Monty, did the clutches and clutch parts help you out at all?
didn't get up there to stop in and say hi yet but will do it one of these days when work settles down. Gotta go to Canada for work til the end of the month. I was hoping to take my sled but they have even warmer weather around London, Ont. where we are going.
Mills

Hi Monty and Chad?....Mills ,,,I tried to contact you along my trip route
last July . but I never heard from you....The shifter rod had another 4,000
miles on it by the time I got home ......Just as well , turned out , I needed it for a sled anyway . Monty , did you get mail ?? sent a while ago by snail mail .
Good to "see" both of you .
RON

yes Ron I got your snail mail package. thanks it was a fun suprise. You have no idea how terrible I felt about dropping the ball with your sled. I am glad to see that you were still able to pick it up. I tried to reach you later about another "find" and give you a lead to it, but I never heard back. Was afraid that I had burnt a bridge with you.

I don't remember the other lead , but it may have been far enough away
that I didn't consider it ??? I sent a letter and pic to the other "contributers"
of our trip as well . Did you have any trouble with the fine print ??
It was a great trip and other than the deer , it came off well ..
Alexandria was on the way to Baxter/Brainerd anyway ...Sort of ...
Worked out that the Harrisons were not avail until late afternoon anyway,
and Ryan was to be after supper .
We got everywhere at the times and days we needed to which amazed me.
I had lost 12 lb arranging the trip but it came back as we travelled .
Too busy planning to bother snacking I guess....
See yuh later
RON

Back