Good deal gone bad...

He is out of Canada, and there is a good possibility that customs is monkeying around with your goods. just a thought

BBlueSRX said:
He is out of Canada, and there is a good possibility that customs is monkeying around with your goods. just a thought

Do you have aphone number or address for Mark Copeland. I sent the check to him at an address in Presque Isle Maine but I can't find an address or phone number for a Mark Copeland in Presque Isle. I found one in Biddeford, Maine and it gives the guys age of 55... maybe his father???

Still no response from this guy. I was only able to find one phone number for a Mark Copeland in Maine and I left a voicemail that was not returned. It wasn't the same town so I don't think it was him, but I did ask if he had a relative by the same name in Presque Isle Maine to please call me back...

Too bad you didn't use paypal, they will help in this situacion and so will a credit card company. Mine is set up with my credit card. I can't beleive people do this sh**!!!!!!

He last posted on Feb14th and has since disappeared and will not answer my emails or pms. I thought he could be trusted like everyone else I've trusted and made deals with here on TY.

ViperSniper, I pulled this from one of his posts:

"HAHA, BETHEVIPER, i dont really have a shop its somthing that i would like to start, but im 1 mile north or the blinking light in easton, ".

here is a link to Easton, ME's website http://www.easton.me.us/ . Looks to be a small town and I bet everyone knows everyone else. There are #'s and contact info for the Fire Chief as well as the town office. Sounds like the town may only have one blinking light so it should be easy for the State Police to find his house. I would stop by myself if it wasn't so far away. I looks as though he rides with several TY members from the Presque Isle area.....perhaps one of them will come forward with some info.......? Hope this helps.

It worked!

nben,
It worked thanks a lot! I don't want to go into any more details right now but I spoke to Mark and he said he will ship my reverse this week. I just want to say thanks to you, Mr. Sled and all of the TY members and moderators who acted on my behalf to try and get this resolved. Hopefully it will show up soon and we can put this behind us.

Viper Sniper
nben said:
ViperSniper, I pulled this from one of his posts:

"HAHA, BETHEVIPER, i dont really have a shop its somthing that i would like to start, but im 1 mile north or the blinking light in easton, ".

here is a link to Easton, ME's website http://www.easton.me.us/ . Looks to be a small town and I bet everyone knows everyone else. There are #'s and contact info for the Fire Chief as well as the town office. Sounds like the town may only have one blinking light so it should be easy for the State Police to find his house. I would stop by myself if it wasn't so far away. I looks as though he rides with several TY members from the Presque Isle area.....perhaps one of them will come forward with some info.......? Hope this helps.

errrr!!! always has to be a $*!t-head around!!!Disrespectful, no shame type of low life.Go after him and get your money back, forget about the reverse it probably does'nt exist.

Back