Good deal gone bad...

Viper Sniper

How should I handle this situation? I made adeal with another TY member in December and sent a check for $150 for parts. He cashed the check on 1/18 and finally replied about 3 weeks ago he was shipping my parts. They never showed up and now he is ignoring my emails and pms. How should I handle this?

go to his house and pull him outside and kick ars....

no... try to find out his number and call ,or find somone that lives by him
and go over to see if he could get your parts,or maybe somone knows
the guy good and could find out whats going on..

that sucks, people we can do better....

parts

daman said:
go to his house and pull him outside and kick ars....

no... try to find out his number and call ,or find somone that lives by him
and go over to see if he could get your parts,or maybe somone knows
the guy good and could find out whats going on..

that sucks, people we can do better....
well said... :die:

Yeah It ried that but my post got moved and now I can't find it. His username is Mark / C&C PowerSports and his name is Mark Copeland. I know he is a volunteer fireman and when I last spoke to him he seemd like a busy but good guy, so I can't understand what happened with this deal. I just pm'ed Mr Sled about how I should handle this too so if anyone knows Mark and has his phone number please pm it to me. I deleted all my email and pm correspondance with him and lost his phone number.

Viper Sniper said:
Yeah It ried that but my post got moved and now I can't find it. His username is Mark / C&C PowerSports and his name is Mark Copeland. I know he is a volunteer fireman and when I last spoke to him he seemd like a busy but good guy, so I can't understand what happened with this deal. I just pm'ed Mr Sled about how I should handle this too so if anyone knows Mark and has his phone number please pm it to me. I deleted all my email and pm correspondance with him and lost his phone number.
not too busy to cash your check

Mentioning his name this early on may not have been a good idea. Maybe delete the whole post and start over. i think he is an advertiser on the site, and Tom or a mod can help you handle this. Maxdlx

Give Him an ultimatum and then go to the Cops... Don't screw around with Him..... Furthermore, he should be banned from TY!~!!

If he works for ANY sort of government (i,e. FIREMAN.. he has a code of ethics he has to abide by!!! call the fire department or the CITY HALL of the town or city that he defends... Ask to file a complaint and WATCH HOW FAST he gets in touch with you to try and straighten this whole mess out.. Then you have a LITTLE LEVERAGE weather you want to proceed with the complaint OR if you want the parts AND a check to cover your PAIN and SUFFERING!!!! He'll be HAPPY to pay just to see you and the REPRIMAND GO AWAY!!!!!

Make sure you get the parts AND the money back!!!!!! Its called WIRE FRAUD and it is ILLEGAL.... Being a government employee (volunteer or not),,, he has to abide with their ethics!!! Maybe if he LOST HIS JOB, he would have enough time to treat people with respect and QUIT IGNORING and /or ripping people off!!!!

If he had enough time to go to the bank,,,he would also have enough time to go to the post office.. You could always go to the IRS and ask them if they could investigate him and see if he is paying enough TAXES on his sales too!!!!!

I hope you guys arnt jumping the gun, maybe he shipped the parts and the post office lost em, did you get a tracking number, or anything. I like to give people th ebenifit of the doubt before i tarnish there name.

Hey I was just asking if anyone new this guy I'm not jumping to any conclusions until I talk to him. I didn't want to mention his name either Max but how else am I going to find out this guys phone number? I was hoping someone who knows him would chime in here. Tom (Mr Sled) I got your message late and didn't want to call you back and wake your family. I'll give you a call back in the morning.

when you call, if I am not there, call my cell the number will be on the answering machine. Just an FYI this C&C PowerSports, where is this located!!

I think it is fair to mention his name and company if you have a problem. But it is also just as fair if he makes it right that you get that word out too. I am a little surprised no one has chimed in that they live close by or know the guy if he is a site advertiser?

Back