VIP Membership and TY

crewchief47

Lifetime Member
Website
sledtoyz.com
This is a blatant ‘Sales’ pitch but unlike with telemarketers or door knockers, you can stop reading at any time without being ‘rude’! This is NOT intended to guilt trip any of you into VIP, it just expands on a comparison I’ve made in the past.

I believe a majority of the members and lurkers that visit TY and the forums would agree that the information provided is immensely useful. The tech section is full of information that continues to grow every season, and the forums have become a community of like minded sled heads and Yamaha fans/owners.

I like to compare VIP membership costs to a magazine subscription. I receive “Circle Track and Racing Technology” every month at a cost of $12 US for the year. I burn through the issue in 4 hours or less when it shows up and I’m left waiting for the next one. In contrast, I can spend 30 minutes every day trying keep up with the forums, and often need more than that during the season. For the cost of a magazine subscription, I receive hours, if not days, of TY addiction :) per month. As an added bonus, everyone gets FREE access to a very lively and productive classified section, the TY Tech Pages, and real time information available in the forums.

TY would not be what it is today without all this ‘free’ information, but it would not BE at all without VIP members and donators. Bandwidth costs money and many smaller boards have faded away into internet oblivion because they didn’t receive financial support. I’d be surprised if most everyone that has visited TY hasn’t saved at least $10-20 in parts and/or their own time.

As you can see, I’ve bought in for the long haul, and have even agreed to help keep the forums clean and tidy. If VIP membership sounds like something you might be interested in, you can find information about the various packages HERE!

Last edited:

Great post crewchief.
I will get the VIP lifetime membership as soon as my bank account let`s me. Kind empty most of the time, mostly from sled parts, dirtbike parts, a little food and lots og gas.

I want to know how Tod got to keep his original member #, and I got reset. Must be a conspiracy. LOL Maxdlx

Hey Crewchief, thank-you for doing what you do, and for that committment. It is appreciated. This is a great place to be.

I've actually been wanting to do something for awhile now and did think of you.

Of course, you know, that I know, that there is no money. lol. Nonetheless, I do have something for you. Is it okay if it's worth far more than a VIP membership? Coming to a mailbox near you.... Best. G.

Finally got around to actually gettin the VIP membership - definatly donated to make-up for the lost time. Hopefully soon I will be able to upgrade to a Lifetime Membership!
:rocks: :yam: :rockon: :yrules:

I paid my lifetime membership at the give away ride in Muni this past Feb.

This is the least I could do after all the time and money all members has saved me.

So if your thinking about a VIP membership think about this.

Did you have a problem and a member helped you fix it(on the board or in person)

Have you bought anything from a member here?? and saved BIG $$$$$$

I know my dealer charges $75 and hour to do repairs. (2 hrs paid for my Lifetime Membership)

With all the help from members here I have saved more than what I paid for my VIP.

So heres what I'm trying to say if you have saved money from any of the information you have received, do a VIP membership you will not regret doing it I know I don't.

Just signed up for the premuim VIP site is more than worth it. Great job for putting together such a great place to learn and share info. Keep up the good work. Will be upgrading to Lifetime member at a later time.

I have to say your VIP plan is handled much better than that other site, where they forced you to become a member. Now if you go back and look at what was once the largest online sled site the numbers are down and no posts per day.

mtnmaxman600 said:
Just signed up for the premuim VIP site is more than worth it. Great job for putting together such a great place to learn and share info. Keep up the good work. Will be upgrading to Lifetime member at a later time.

Just upgraded my VIP to a LIFETIME member. What a GREAT site.

Back