Is Ken Lysons still around?

Everything is great! Another grandbaby on the way, fishing up a storm on the coast every year, could only get better if I won the lottery! You? All good?

this is the new obsession

My TuBToY, picked it up June 2015 in Quebec. Went down through the States, awesome trip

wow, those are some giant salmon! All good here, had a bit of fear last summer after wife had some cancer but few operations later and all seems good. My kid is heading to the air force this coming july,... time flys!!!

here is a pic I took of her for the first walleye fishing trip on lake erie, told her if she caught one bigger then 30" I would get it mounted.....yep, she reels in a 30.5 10lb walleye first ever fish..... that trip cost me another $200 taxidermist fee:o|.....lol

Attachments

• IMG_0029[1403].jpg
    IMG_0029[1403].jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4
That is just priceless!!! Good stuff.
And glad to hear your wife came through ok. Scary times.
Air force- wow, where does time go???

ken, how big is that salmon your holding vertical in the pic??, thing looks like moby dick!

That one is only 43lbs. I had a 54 lb that was about 8" longer. I should show you the 75 lb halibut, that was fun! I hooked 3 halibut that were 250lbs+, but for obvious reasons did not bring them in the boat. 8' long flatfish is huge.

Back