Signatures...

There may be bigger and I'll have to admit, I probably over look that. That size limit is not carved into stone either. As long as it isn't some obnoxiously huge picture, It isn't a big deal. If we ( Moderation Team ) think it is to large, we'll resize it for you.

-1CS

I have them no bigger then 468x60 but will let some go that are 468x100 but you have to remember the more stuff like that on the site, the slower it will run when it gets busy.

Coles, I dont mean to nitpick, but you might want to adjust the aspect ratio on the picture on the left. It looks kinda smooshed.
Other than that it looks great. Nice sled by the way. I sure wish I could have found one of those, I always loved the way those blue SXs and SXRs looked.

Ya I know, I kinda just threw it together real quick with the pictures I had. When I get more pictures I will put something better together...

Its like photoshop but its free. Its called GIMP, it took me forever to figure out just some of the features. CAD people use it a lot and get paid a ton so this is my back up plan in case I dont like what I am getting myself into....

MrSled what program do you have? Cause GIMP is kinda weird and I cant seem to find any tutorals on it....

Back