How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

well ill chime in. i actually from azilda on. it is about 10 min north of sudbury but still part of the "greater city". i work as a suspension tec and heavy truck mechanic in sudbury.

I live just outside of Ottawa Ontario in a place called Constance Bay. I troubleshoot work stations and servers in the medical field remotely(computers).

I'm from Peace River, Alberta. I'm a branch manager of an engineering firm. Currently riding a 2004 MNT Viper ( with some mods) I bought used in mint shape this past September.

Hello everyone! I live in Toronto ( Scarborough ) and drive tractor/trailer for a steel company in Brampton On. I have a 1997 V-Maxx 600 XTC that"s basically completely rebuilt and have a blast on it. We have a year-round site up in Haliburton Forest and do all our riding there with the rest of our trailer trash buddies and friends and it"s usually a good party after each ride. We"ve been riding for at least 6 weeks so far and it"s been great. Happy New Year to all and ride safe.

george

Hi fellow Canadians...
I'm a long time Yamaha rider both bikes and snowmobiles...I live just east of Ottawa (Embrun) and work at home as a Network Designer for the Industrial field.

I live in Mississauga, Ontario.
I sled in Parry Sound / Rosseau, Ontario.
I have owned a 1991 Yamaha Phazer II, and currently own a 2003 Yamaha Viper.
I'm a Patient Education Coordinator at Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto.

I live in Fort St. John BC and work in the oilpatch. Ride a Mountain Max 700 with Bender pipes, MPI 2000 update with 151 track. About 16" of snow at the farm but a little bit south, around Chetwynd BC, there is some excellent mountain riding.

Yorkton Saskatchewan, but originally from the ROCK (NFLD). I do what ever it takes to bring the bread home. Welding, carpentry, concrete finisher, sled/atv mechanic, truck driver. You name it and I will give it a shot. If I can't do it then I will call someone ( of course it could be really screwed up by then, but I tried) Sleds ,Atv's, Bikes, I have a mixed bag of everything , no brand loyality here but I do have 2 Yamaha's in the fleet. 1996 1100 Virago Limited Edition(12,000 kms) and the wife's 2002 SXR 600 streeeeeetched........ to a 144"

Ayou guys from New Brunswick must be loving all the snow you are getting this year.Some 165 cm's so far I hear.Actually on the news it says you guys have no place to put the snow anymore and winter is just beginning for you.Can I say the word "STUCK"

bluemonster1 said:
Ayou guys from New Brunswick must be loving all the snow you are getting this year.Some 165 cm's so far I hear.Actually on the news it says you guys have no place to put the snow anymore and winter is just beginning for you.Can I say the word "STUCK"
Yah we have all kinds of it here in Eastern Ont too Blue, well probably most of Ont. I have heard it set a record for most amount of snow in Dec since they have started recording.

We have more snow here now, than last year at the end of the year, and the season is just getting going. We have snow banks like I can remember when I was a kid......Mind you it is suppose to turn mild next week, and will melt another foot away on us, we already had a melt that melted a foot away, or we'd have 3ft+ of snow right now.

Im from peace river alberta but originally from creston bc the heart of the mountians but the moneys good up here and the people are better oh and my sled is in my signiture

Just outside Regina, Saskatchewan. Used to be in Peace River, Alberta...Home of the best Yamaha Dealer in the Country. We ride all over Saskatchewan and when out west we like the Chetwynd area.

Back