How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

I live in Kitchenr Ontario & work as a service advisor at a Toyota dealership. I have owned a 89 Phazer, 94 vmax 500, 1996 vmax 800 and am currently riding an 03 Rx-1 with a mono suspension upgrade. My brother has a cottage in Muskoka which is where we do the majority of our riding but we do take a couple of runs up Cochrane way each year as well.

I live just north of Toronto , Ont....about 30 miles..
Have worked in parts at a JD dealer since 1977.
I have a bunch of Hydraulic drive Yams..but wouldn't
trust many to drive any further away than I would want
to walk back ....Most need points and crank seals from sitting.
RON

I live in Hanmer, 20min out of Sudbury Ontario. I am a highschool sciende math and tech teacher. Been riding yamaha all my life.

hey taylzee how do you happen to know the yamaha dealer in peace river cause I happen to be one of the three mechanics in that shop and as a matter of fact last time I check we were #1 in all of canada

I'm from Verner (Northern Ontario), half way between North Bay and Sudbury. Both my husband an I work at the Yamaha Dealer here.(R.L. Equipment) I've been here over 9 years and the hubby's been here going on 3 years. We both have srx's and love to ride the trails or take them down the track. We have some snow... but need more! Please bring it on! LOL :letitsnow

I used to live up there. I still get most of my parts through you guys. The best shop in Canada in my opinion. Great guys with a ton of knowledge from that Shad character.
Tell Him Marty from saskatchewan says hey and the old MM7oo is working great now.

Ill do that marty haha I thought that you might be this chad feller that use to be here and then moved to yorkton... I dont think Ive ever met you Ive been in the shop for the last 2 years so Ive been seeded some of the info that man holds..... talk later

bought my 2 bikes in verner. 2000 xt350 about 5 years ago and a big bear pro in the fall of 05. awsome guys to deal with when they have what i want!!

Nice to hear that Maim, make sure to drop in and introduce yourself when you're in the area. My husband's name is Dan, he's in sales, and I am Lise, I usually work the parts counter and motorcycle clothing and accessories, and the upstairs winter clothing area... crap.. maybe I do too much! Oh well it's a fun place to be! LOL

Hey im from arnprior ON in eastern ON just west of ottawa. Ride the West Carleton Trails around here and so far this year has been great lots of snow but kind of crappy temps. I ride a 95 vmax 500 with a bunch of mods

From Pilot Butte SK. 10 mins east of Regina. I am a supervisor in a precision metal manufacturing shop. My sled is a 2005 Mnt viper, wifes rides a 2001 mm 700 and I just finished a rebuilding 91 phazer mnt lite for the kids. We have a little snow not really enough to ride and it is friggin melting today ! :o|

Live in Haliburton, Ontario and I am a gravedigger. Only weird part of the job is the last two diggers comitted suicide. Best part of the job is it is VERY quiet in the morning. LOL!
Before that I drove a 777 in Ft. McMurray,Alberta and before that I built roads all over Ontario as a grademan. I went to the darkside and bought my first 4-stroke this year, an 07 apex rtx er. Nice nice.
Wife, two boys, two dogs, 3 rats, and 4 goldfish.

Cheers,
Rick.

Len near Stony Mountain Manitoba. Sold Blumonster1 his skid for the SXR.

The snow sucks here and is melting with this warm weather. It will be above freezing tomorrow. It's time for a Colorodo LOW!!!

Hey Blue, I just put a brand new Ultimax3 on the new Viper. I'm running a test just for you. :>) AND you don't have to move to Ontario, just try riding North of Winnipeg and you'll probably want to move!!!

I only have thoroughbreds in the stable now. Sold the MXZ600HO and have two beautiful blue rockets sitting in the back yard. The triple piped 01 SXR600 and the 03 Viper.

Snow Snow Snow

I live in brandon mb & have been known to mess with clutching just a bit.

Back