How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

Doog from the SOO Ontario

We have our Bros and Sister from SOO Michigan just across the river.

Cheers

Phazer II 1997 and 1990.
Bravo LT (93)
Enticer (80)
RD350 (73,74), RD400 (78,79,80), RD350LC (81), RZ350(83) <-----------------------Bit of a 2 stroke Yammie fan eh!

Hi Folks,

My name is Lance. Live just outside Guelph Ontario in the Village of Rockwood. Just got into sledding this year with my wife to beat off the winter hibernation! Currently own a 00 Vmax 600 and a 02 Vmax 600. Loving the yamaha's.....

Hi Folks,

My name is Lance. Live just outside Guelph Ontario in the Village of Rockwood. Just got into sledding this year with my wife to beat off the winter hibernation! Currently own a 00 Vmax 600 and a 02 Vmax 600. Loving the yamaha's.....

Hey neighbor! Welcome to the site! Great site! And good group of guys that help a lot!

South of Belleville, Ontario

We finally go a good base of snow but lots of drifting from the Winds off Lake on Ontario in Prince Edward County.

Name is Brad, from Mississauga Ont, currently own a 02 viper and 14 xtx viper, sled all over Northern Ontario and Eastern and Northern Quebec.

Names Duncan, I'm from bolton Ontario and I ride an 01 srx and I ride simcoe area and Plattsville/kitchener area aswell as the Feilds of caledon

I'm from Woodstock Ontario. I'm currently working as a General Machinist Apprentice making winches for industrial use. Hopefully moving out to BC within the next 5-7 years. i currently ride a 2003 Yamaha sx viper, 6" risers, powermadd hand guards, kimpex skis, Ad Bovin rear skid, sno stuff can, custom white hood vents, boss seat. no engine mods yet... thinking about maybe putting a set of triples on.

I counted some 5 or 6 people from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario! I'm actually originally from Finland. Lived in Edmonton for few months. Also in London for few months. In Dundas for couple of years and I've been up here 6 years now! I'm selfemployed tilesetter. And just brought home my first sled. 89 SRV540. Yeah I know! Vintage but then again, I was never afraid to get my hands dirty!

100 Mile House BC. Have a 2002 Viper Mountain, 2 inch track, red, mbrp race can, black sno stuff windshield, scratchers, reverse, 5500 km and a 2004 Viper Mountain, 2 inch track, 3000 km, red, mbrp race can, black snow stuff windshield, 3.5 inch rox riser, scratchers., reverse on its way...hopefully. Dad picked up a 98 SRX mountain, aaen pipes, tunnel extended to 144, mountain bars, 2 inch track, reverse, low black windshield, scratchers.

Bought a 97 mountain max 700 new back in the day, loved it and rode in the mountains all the time but with career changes gave it up. Nobody runs this old stuff around here, especially yamaha which makes it hard to find speciality parts. Nothing sounds better than a yamaha triple!

Goderich Ontario Canada here
First new sled I've ever had
Man have they ever changed lol
1ada732fdc7430196c43b5c3bc521a31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkV
Venture TF 1049 cc

Hi Doug. You remember me (Len), live north of Winnipeg. I'm retired now so I'm catching up on my list of projects!! Waiting for the trails to open and the lakes to freeze!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Doug. You remember me (Len), live north of Winnipeg. I'm retired now so I'm catching up on my list of projects!! Waiting for the trails to open and the lakes to freeze!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hi Len.Took me only a year to respond..lol..have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Back