Ski Facts, Basic Dimensions and Pictures

Curve Industries

tya
Website
www.curvexs.com
Here are some quick facts, dimensions and pictures concerning the CurveXS ski:

The "Keel" length is around 30" and at its deepest section, 1.125" from the bottom most point on the ski to the highest point within the variable profile radius.

Width is around 7.0625" by the intake, 7" at the rear alignment flats and 4.825" at its narrowest cross section.

Please keep in mind that the profile is infinitely variable across the ski. The keel exposure and contact area varies from front to back as well.

- Mounting areas are the only planar surfaces on the ski. All others are contour paths.
- The point of inflection along the side cut radius is slightly in front of the spindle, allowing full snow compression to occur under the spindle. This is the least flexible area of the ski and consequently, produces the highest level of energy transfer from the ski into the snow.
- Intake and ejection profiles vary considerably and do not contain mirrored geometry
- This ski is the product of high powered CAD software coupled with directly compatible CAM software. By removing either, this ski and our dream would not be possible.

We are in the process of building the Multimedia section on our website. When it is finished, you may view many detailed ski pictures. For now we will fulfill your individual requests as they come. Thank you for your patience!

Sean S

www.CurveXS.com

Attachments

• CurveXS-ski-800x900.jpg
    CurveXS-ski-800x900.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 56

Can I get a pair to review?
tkng.gif
:rofl:

If it’s any consolation, aesthetics were a second priority during the design process. Come see us next season, we will have active a recycling program accompanied by a discount on new purchase for returned used skis.

In all seriousness, we are currently working out the logistics for a ski recycling program. Hopefully the discount is comparable to what they could be sold for outright. We want to motivate customers not to throw out broken or well used skis. Give them to us and start over; ahead of the game!

Thank you for the compliment!

Sean S

In all seriousness, we are currently working out the logistics for a ski recycling program. Hopefully the discount is comparable to what they could be sold for outright. We want to motivate customers not to throw out broken or well used skis. Give them to us and start over; ahead of the game!

Are you talking anybodies used skis will be allowed to be used as trade in skis. This would put you guys ahead of the game by miles. I have been looking at your skis for a while, and now may just try a set next year. Maxdlx

maxdlx said:

Are you talking anybodies used skis will be allowed to be used as trade in skis. This would put you guys ahead of the game by miles. I have been looking at your skis for a while, and now may just try a set next year. Maxdlx

that's how it sounded to me.

we need more details

Thats brillant to pay for recycled old plastic skis in exchange for new ones. Looks like a nice design. I love my old C&A pro razors and love my new simmons. Maybe have to try these sometime.

Back