Who Got Snow??

j_k son

I live in eastern PA where we don't have any and wanted to know who got snow and how much?
From,
Aaron

a little bragging going on here ted...lol. We should be getting 5-10 cm on Monday,we need it.Mileage this year on the sleds are way down...crappy winter so far..can't believe it.

We have some snow in the U.P. Trails are being groomed regularly. Off trail is a little dangerous with stumps and such yet. Snowing as I type.

Southern Ontario!

We have lots of snow here in Southern Ontario. I live near Kitchener, Ontario Canada. We have about 50cm base with more snow north of the city. It is currently snowing right now. 5-10cm today and another 10cm on friday and staying fairly cold for the next little while. I just hit 1200 miles for the season today.. I will take some pics when I get a chance.

Steve

I'm in Maine right now. There's plenty here and more coming down today. Supposed to get like 10 mor einches today. Where in eastern Pa are yopu from?

we have too much snow here in SE WI, We got over 16" in one day last week. trails down here suck, and I would have been happier had it all gone up north.. Although we have more than enough in Northern Wisconsin.

north east michigan (lower)

south of alpena we got about 7-10 inchs but the trails still have nice base and are still good trail condtions.

Come west young man, just went on poker rally this weekend 40 min. north of Saskatoon...Foot & a half in the fields... rolling, hilly terrain and no rocks!! Great riding!

Back