piped viper vs srx 700 vs zrt 800

YamerDown said:
Holly cow, seems I upset the SRX camp. Well at 5.4mpg I will not be heading to North Bay any time soon, unless you want to give me $500 to ride there. And I'm sure Hurricane Dave is a swell guys, but I don't know him from MrSled. Who is this guy???

As for Constance Bay radar run, yes I will make it there at some point and I regardless of the out come, I will be the first to post the results. I've always been one to stand behind actual measurable results like a radar run. However, at this point I haven't even dialed in the jetting let alone the clutching, so it will be at least 3 weeks before I come to any radar runs.

Geez I should have said the ZRT would win. Wouldn't have pissed off so many people.

Anyway, let's give this poor guys back his thread, lol. ttt for ya.

Maybe I missed something but I'm not sure what you are talking about, all SRXManDan and Bender SRX said was you should bring it down to the races and see how it does against a strong running stock SRX :dunno: I even went back and reread all the posts and couldn't see anything where anyone was upset.
Personally, I'd be very interested to see how a strong running piped Viper would do against a well set up SRX, I like the looks of the Viper and would be interested in picking one up some day.

Last edited:

Yah I didn't really mean literally. Just thought it was funny two SRX guys said prove it at a radar run, lol. Which was planned between Bender and I for a long time. Anyway, yah I know they were not really pissed off.

YamerDown said:
Yah I didn't really mean literally. Just thought it was funny two SRX guys said prove it at a radar run, lol. Which was planned between Bender and I for a long time. Anyway, yah I know they were not really pissed off.
Ah Ok, I figured I'd missed something but just wasn't sure what :roll:

BenderSRX said:
Yammer bring that out to the bay and we will see if you can take a stock one. Then if you do i will give you a shot at the ported one.

So, I don't remember what the stock SRX ran, but it was something like a 112.x

But I know the ported SRX ran a 114.5 and the piped Viper ran a 114.3 with the track spinning like crazy. To be fair though, the ported SRX needs some more clutch fine tuning to cure the slight under rev.

Anyway, can we say a piped Viper should beat a stock SRX?

Funny thing is I ran a 114.3 last year without the pipes, lol!!!

Last edited:
With those numbers I think you can safely say the guy who takes more time getting their sled dialed in will win.. On either sled. Obviously they are going to be close so as always it comes down to setup!!!!

so bendersrx did 114 not bad for a broken clavicule i was suppose to go see you guy but i go out saturday night and finish with a headache sunday lolll... so didnt go .. i can't go try my sled there i don't have any studd and any studd protector :-((

modsrx said:
so bendersrx did 114 not bad for a broken clavicule

Actually he only did a 112.X

Then he let me and SNOWRULES ride it. I got a 113 (I think) and Snow got the 114.

Bender was too busy blowing the belt off his buddies Arctic Scrap. Looked good being towed by the SRX though, lol.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. damm i mist that i'm sure i miss a great fun day

hey bendersrx let me know for next time ill be there i wanna laugh too ...seem to have great buddy to have fun over there

Back