All Users Please Read....#2

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
If you are having troubles seeing thread past a few days old you will want to set that in your User CP under options, Display Options, Default thread cutoff and pick "show all threads"

Last edited:

First of all you should sign then go the user cp select the option and edit your data in the user cp i sure that your data will be change in this time if you feel any one problem then you check your email.

jamhassan said:
First of all you should sign then go the user cp select the option and edit your data in the user cp i sure that your data will be change in this time if you feel any one problem then you check your email.

What???

Huh mine says I dont have access i am signed in I can access it in the off from what's new go to filter and change settings. But to click on user cp it kicks it to the home page

00sxrjoe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:
Huh mine says I dont have access i am signed in I can access it in the off from what's new go to filter and change settings. But to click on user cp it kicks it to the home page

00sxrjoe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What are you trying to do?? Then I can see if the permissions are messed up.

I got the same thing a couple hours ago. It was like I was stuck partially logged in (?) It recognized me but I had to type my user name and password in and was good to go.

It could be old pages that are cached, you may want to clear cookies and temp files. It still trying to maybe use pages from the wrong version.

Back