Ranking Poll

Ranking Poll

• Betheviper - 500cc,600cc,700cc,800cc,1000cc,turbo

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Redmater- TRAIL RIDER, TRAIL BLAZER, DRIFT BUSTER, DITCH BANGER POWER HOUND, TRAIL BOSS

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Betheviper – mini, stock, improved, prostock, mod, open mod

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Keep it the way it is

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

With redmaters idea it would be confusing with Drift Buster or Trail Blazer ect ect, you wouldn't know which one is higher ranked without looking at your post count and comparing it to others. Also BTVs idea having it be mini, stock, improved, prostock, mod, open mod well I have to admit that sounds good but I dont think it would go with this forum not everyone here races. With that said I voted for CC size because It has everything to do with this Message Board and everyone would know how the order goes for post ranking.

Last edited:
What about using the names of various sleds? When someone starts out, they would be a Bravo and as they progress they would go to a Phazer, Exciter, SRV, Vmax 4, SX, SXr, SRX, RS Vector and eventually they would end up as an RX-1.
I also used to be on a discusson board where you could award or take away points for various people. On the bottom of there post you could click on 1 of 2 buttons. One was a thumbs up, which meant "this post was helpfull" an and another was a red check mark that meant, "this post wasnt helpfull".
Everyone has had good suggestions. We all get a vote but MrSled's in the only one that really counts...
Hebi

well mr sled i was just thinking if my ranking system wins you would be without question a trail boss. i dont know about the rest of the guys but where i am from i am a trail boss who knows alot of trails and leads the pack

tom is there any way to count visits to the site. i check in nearly every night but don't feel the need to respond to every post just to get my number up. thanks, ray [member #17 so i have been here awhile]

sxray said:
tom is there any way to count visits to the site. i check in nearly every night but don't feel the need to respond to every post just to get my number up. thanks, ray [member #17 so i have been here awhile]
Its not as if a ranking system is a big deal or has any sort of variance as far as who has pull here on TY.
Id much rathar see people putting up quality posts that are insightfull than to see posts like you see on other sites (HCS for example) where people just go back and forth talking a lot of smack and saying, "Yeah, I agree".
So far, Ive been very pleased with my experiences on TY. Seems like most people on here are more interested in taking about how to make their own sleds better rathar than trying to argue about which sled is the best.
Hebi

Hebi said:
Its not as if a ranking system is a big deal or has any sort of variance as far as who has pull here on TY.
Id much rathar see people putting up quality posts that are insightfull than to see posts like you see on other sites (HCS for example) where people just go back and forth talking a lot of smack and saying, "Yeah, I agree".
So far, Ive been very pleased with my experiences on TY. Seems like most people on here are more interested in taking about how to make their own sleds better rathar than trying to argue about which sled is the best.
Hebi
Yea I agree with hebi. lol I just did what you were talking about. Anyways, Post counts are just for fun to see how many post people have made its not telling you the qualitys of your posts. After awhile you begin to know whos posts quality posts and knows what there talking about like MrSled, BlueByyou2000, srxspect just to name a few.

Back