Bands you just wont listen to.

rap... not a big fan.
I like all types of music.. old Van Halen to Beatles to Bach to Inxs, U2 to Iggy to Blondie to Romantics, Jimmy Eat World, OAR, some country to a certain point. If it has a good beat and lyric and you can hum remember after the songs is off is a good song or band.

Journey, Kansas, Styx.

They were shi**y when they were new, they're worse now.

Everytime I hear something from any of them I beg for someone to put an ice pick in my ear.

Bischof said:
Journey, Kansas, Styx.

They were shi**y when they were new, they're worse now.

Everytime I hear something from any of them I beg for someone to put an ice pick in my ear.
Carry on my wayward son!! LOL

Duran Duran ! :ORC

Damn it SX, I read your post and now that crap is playing in my head.

It's gonna be a long week.

hey mike did i ever tell you a story about whitesnake? ha, ha that tawny kitaen sure is a b***h

Gerby I was thinking about your when I saw an ad for Celeberity rehab with Tawny Kitaen! LMAO

No matter what anyone else says ... I liked the story ... even better after hearing it 5 or more times!

I can not stand Limp Bizkit ... makes me want to PUKE!

gerby said:
hey mike did i ever tell you a story about whitesnake? ha, ha that tawny kitaen sure is a b***h

hmm - a few times but I am not sure I ever heard the ending LMAO Tawney used to be soooo good looking on the hood of that car!, man does she look "tired" now.

Loverboy!!! BLAAAAAAAAAAA

country is a no go for me, not at all. not even a LITTLE bit lol! and heavy metal and screaming is not my thing. guess I am a mellow guy ;) like almost all the songs on rockband lol!!

Back