What do you get for gas mileage?

posted 14 mpg on my vmax 600 this weekend .all calc in imperial gallons ,and with running across a lake full of slush for 5 miles and getting buried in deep snow several times ,lol.so all in all the old 94 is not doing too bad i quess.p.s. also saw a cougar standing right in the middle of the trail on ranger lake north!wish i had of been able to get my camera out in time but i spooked it into jumping into the woods ,boy what a jump too!

i have a good idea how about they move all the gas station's closer together for the guy's that like the gas pigs....

Honestly, My piped sx700 gets around 11 mpg (U.S). Which is slightly better than my buddys piped ,sxr. and a whole lot better than my other buddies polaris's iq 6 and 700's. I have yet to see a 2stroke that gets better than 15 mpg, (maybe the new skidoos)

mdbauer62 said:
I get 12-15 on my 02 Viper ER. The lower number if we go off-trail and play in the powder.

Also, with a new Yamaha belt, my mileage can improve by as much as 2-3 mpg over a belt with a full season on it.
Same sled and same mileage

I have only sat down and figured it out a couple times but my srx and sxr both are pretty good on gas. Both are 00 700's and basically stock. Srx gets a little better. I dont think it ever was below 16 any time I kept track. I had a few 94-96 vmax 600's le and xts and let me tell you what, THEM SLEDS WERE GAS PIGS! We would fill up hit the trails and before I knew people on the vmaxs were nearly on EMPTYand srx sxr would still be well over half a tank!

Back