I am a brand new dad!

03viperguy

My wife and I had a baby girl, Lindy, on Saturday the 17th of January. everyone is good and healthy and we couldn't be more happy! Thought I would share, it is a fun thing to share! Eric
BabyLyndisbirthtohomecoming2009--1.jpg

BabyLyndisbirthtohomecoming2009-01-.jpg

She's going to kill you for posting that one! Congrats though. Mine was a year old Jan 1st, so I was just like you last year.

Ours is 2.4 right now and it was like it was yesterday. We're probably going to wear out a digital camera by the time she hits 4, LOL!

Congrats, glad to hear every one's in good health. Get her a Yamaha toque ASAP!

CONGRATS I know the feeling the wife and I just had our second child (a girl as well) in June and like crewchief said
crewchief47 said:
and it was like it was yesterday.
hes not kidding our oldest (a boy) just turned 4 in December where did the time go?????

CONGRATS! They are fun to have around. My oldest is 8, I started teaching her how to drive a sled last year. The other is going to be 4 in two weeks. He yells, kicks & screams when it's time to get off the snowmobile.

It IS true, It's like only yesterday...

Good Luck!

congrats...enjoy cause they grow up fast my oldest just turned nine yrs old & my baby girl is 7months.....also can't gorget my trouble maker who's 4yrs old......kids are a blast!!!!!

thanks guys! already have plan to get her (eventually) on a friend of the family's polaris 120. it is a lot of fun, looking for a new digital camera right now as mine just will not take good inside photos without a terrible looking flash. thanks again!

Congratulations on your baby girl. Canon S5 is a nice camera. It takes great pics and price is reasonable. The S 3 is nice as well. Kids are great. I am looking for a Polaris Indy Lite or Puma for my son who is almost 10. They handle better then the old Yamahas. I put him on my 92 Indy Trail 488 and he did great on it this year. He has been riding quads solo since he was 4. I put him on a electric one at 2. I started my daughter at 4 on the gas powered as well.

looking for a camera that can take decent inside, low light photos with either no flash ( I know, a tough demand!) or a nice flash that doesn't wash the photo.. how are those at that task? thanks for all the nice comments guys, it is a pretty nice feeling. amazing to see her change almost daily!

congrats man, its lots of fun. as for cameras, make sure to try it out in store before buying you want a camera that will take the picture right away, you will get mad when you miss those cute little poses because you have a delay in the camera.

Pat

Congratulations. Being a Father will be the coolest and toughest thing you have ever done but you will love every minute of it.

Oh and I'll pass this piece of advice I got from a Father just before my wife delivered our son 3 1/2 years ago.

Get your self some Simethicone. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simethicone if you don't know what it is. We used a little bit of it with nearly every bottle. I can count on one hand the number of times my son spit up.

Back