Northern WI

I always stay at Camp 28 in Rib Lake. We ride through Tim's Hill, Lake Somo, Tomahawk, Ogema, Prentice and sometimes make our way through Mercer on our way up to Hurely. I was just there last weekend and the trails were great. If you stay in the woods I like they would still be ok.
Mills

I have to give a BIG thank you to Greg at Track side in Eagle River. He suggested driving 40 Min north to Watersmeet. What a great trip. We rode 250 miles and it was fantastic. That was just how I wanted to spend the Bday. Then got back to the lodge to spend time with the wife and kids. Heading out again today, shortly....Will post some pics on monday...

Good deal Taphee....

yeah, I was up in Tomahawk for my B day which was the 8th.

My GF and I went skiing on Saturday at Indianhead because the trails were not rideable anywhere near Tomahawk. Had we brought the trailer, we could have simply trailered and dropped north of Tomahawk to ride. Near Winchester they were near perfect.

Instead my GF crashed badly on ice at indianhead and now she has ligament damage on her left knee.

So I guess we did get to ride snowmobiles this weekend after all, but she rode in the sleigh behind the ski patrol sled, and I hitched a ride on it as well. Not really what we were planning on.

Hi Everyone,
I'm planning a trip up to Lakewood/Mountain area this weekend. Original plan was to get up there SAT-TUE and put some well deserved miles on, but looks like it's supposed to be pretty warm. Anyone been out on those trails lately?

Back