Thread: need oem yamaha keys

Junior Member Mini

Default need oem yamaha keys

I need a few oem keys. lost my key this weekend and had to get a whole new switch. whats the price on a key. A few buddies are also interested in a few. would be 6 keys at least. My key # is 3213

Thanks
    Eric

Eric

Unfortunately we don't currently have a reasonably priced method of getting keys made that we offer through the store. Yamaha recently changed the method in which we can get keys and it is no longer reasonably priced. We have been looking into a key cutting machine to have at the store but haven't found the right tool for the job yet. We do have a local hardware store that cuts matching keys but they can't do it off a code - they need to have a key to cut it off of.
    Port Yamaha
    www.portyamaha.com
    1-866-4YAMAHA
    kevin-portyamaha@wi.rr.com

For your best deal on OEM Yamaha Clothing and Accessories, Camoplast Tracks, Woody's, Stud boy, Extreme Max, Powermadd, HJC Helmets, Scott/Reima and Castle X Clothing.

Junior Member Mini

alright thanks, that is what i have heard. I will just have the locall hardware carve a few.

Thanks
    Eric

theres a guy on ebay has all kind of keys. do a search under yamaha keys.

Senior Member Stock

I have a bunch of NOS Yamaha keys..I do not have the 3213... Contact me with the other key numbers you are looking for.. Thanks, Jeff Wurl