New Sled Garage..Check it out!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Thanks to snakes1100, you can see we have a new look on the forum main page and a New Sled Garage. The Sled Garage area you can add your sled and info just like the feature section on the Totallyamaha.com but you get to keep it up to date ;)! . If you would like to view my sled info, that will give you an idea of how to use vb code to organize it. If you would like to just type it in a paragragh form , thats fine also. Here is the code. ;)!
Sled Garage Code

Finished Example:

Engine
  • 700 ported
  • Thin Head Gasket
  • Simons CPR Pipes

Suspension
  • M10 Ohlins 136
  • 9818 track with 168 pattern down the middle
  • Billet Wheels, Offset Axel

To add or mod your info for VB Garage go into the User Cp and and click the VBGarage area and follow along and submit. When finished go back to the site and you are all set.

I can't get it to work. Clicking on 'User CP' and then 'edit sled garage' tells me I don't have permission to access this page. Is there some other way to get in?

Thanks, everything works now.

Only one sled though. I guess I'll save the warrior for the RX site. :rockon:

ya, I wish there was a way to add 2 sleds...:( you could just post the names up top and then add 2 sets of info ...I will give it a try after I take another pic of my rx. ;)!

MrSled said:
ya, I wish there was a way to add 2 sleds...:( you could just post the names up top and then add 2 sets of info ...I will give it a try after I take another pic of my rx. ;)!

Posted, but I need more room :lol:

How about 3 sleds, 2 tractors, 69 Torino, 68 Mustang, countless amount of parts. Good thing the wife doesn't come out to the barn much she might want a new dishwasher or something in return :WayCool:

Back