Kitty

Taphee

I just rebuilt this for my son and daughter. It is all powder coated, has a 3" body lift kit, fresh motor. I hope to get at least one to race this year....

Attachments

• Kat.jpg
    Kat.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 30

Looks very clean. Is that a '99 model?
I'm considering a DTM kit for the '92 kitty I'm currently restoring.
Attached is a pic of the '77 kitty I restored for my daughter last year.

Attachments

• 77Kitty_show.jpg
    77Kitty_show.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 15
That is a 98. It was rough before I got done with it. Yours very good for the age....

My 77 kitty was a basket case when we picked it up as well. Broken hood/pan and ripped seat cover. It had no brakes, a broken bumper mount bracket, bent bumper and someone put the cylinder head on with the cooling fins pointing fore and aft, thus blocking the axial air movement over the motor from the fan. It's been completely restored.

Hello,

Funny you ask, he just raced in his first race this weekend. He came in 3rd out of 9 racers. I think he could do very well if he would just learn to listen....

Thanks for asking it was very exciting...

Taphee said:
Hello,

Funny you ask, he just raced in his first race this weekend. He came in 3rd out of 9 racers. I think he could do very well if he would just learn to listen....

Thanks for asking it was very exciting...

Learn to listen, LOL!!!! Im still waiting for my 13 yr old to hear me. But i bet my poor dad says the same thing.

Back