silverado ssr, NOT THE ODD ONE!

03viperguy

I remember a LONG while back, probably around 2000 or so, seeing silverado pickups at a local dealer with stripes and a few performance goodies and an ssr badge on the side. maybe just ss. the guy that had worked on the vette had designed them and I wanted to look them up out of boredom/curiosity and cant find anything other than the wierd looking convertible things. anyone else remember them? I know the vette guys first name was john, not sure what his last name is. anyone?? :)

Launched in 2003...Nicknamed the "corvette of pickups"...the Chevy Silverado SS

Attachments

• Silverado%20SS%20front2.jpg
    Silverado%20SS%20front2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
not that ss either. It was a regular pickup that was pretty much lowered, came with stripes, and was more of a real limited production specialty vehicle. not really full production and was BEFORE the regular ss. and was not lingenfelter, damn I cant remember his name :(

How about the Chevy Coolside I(1996) or II(1999)? Designed by Jon Moss

Attachments

• coolside1a.jpg
    coolside1a.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • coolside2.jpg
    coolside2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
I was gonna guess that one too, because I found that along with the coolsides. But that one came after the SS in 2004 with this exact one in 2006. It is the John Moss Signature Series RST.

EDIT: Didn't see your second link. That is the exact page I came across as you can tell by the picture.

Attachments

• jonmossrst.jpg
    jonmossrst.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0

Back