Snowmobile suits

03sxviper

Just wondering what brand snowmobile jackets and pants you trail and lake guys are using? and any thoughts or reviews your willing to post would be great. Im just trying to pick somehting out for me and my girlfriend thats warm in the cold weather -25deg C and good for going really fast , but yet easy to vent in the early spring about 6deg C. Looking for comfort and flexablity.

Thanks

I use a FXR floatex suit it is very warm and give that little extra security while on lakes and rivers. I have tested it in the summer and it was surprising how it works. The onlt thing is you have to make sure that you have both pants and coat.

Yamaha gear . I bought the jacket with the removable liner. Keeps me warm at -34c Even has a few vents that you can zip open for those hot Canadian winter days.
FXR makes the Yamaha gear . Can't go wrong with either.

I wear Cabela's Gore-tex bibs with a Columbia jacket. Very warm set up. My problem is gloves...I've got banana bunches for hands and I can't find a decent pair that won't rip down the seam between the thumb and fore finger. I'm using Cabela's gore-tex gloves now but my hands did get cold at times last year.

Back