Drive Axle Bearings SRX 700

jaydaniels

VIP Member
Anyone have any luck finding the clutch side drive axle bearings from a bearing supplier. Seems difficult to cross-referance. NSK UB205 is close but appears to have a radiused outer race. ***205NR is close as well but has a snap ring on the outer race.

royal distributing had them in their book. Ususally half the price of the dealer for that bearing. Shouldn't cost much for them to ship to you. They are in Guelph ontario.

yep just replaced mine, purchased at barrie royal and they had it in stock, 9.95 I think (could have been 19.95?). I had to remove the snap ring on the bearing.

kirk700 srx said:
We get them here at kinicor or national bearing

Which ones are you getting. The ones with the snap-ring or the NTN UB205?
I believe the ones with the snap-ring are ***205NR.

jaydaniels said:

Just noticed I'm seeing a bunch of *** where I type the bearing number. Its actually A-S-S205NR. Guess its was considered coarse language!!lol. No dashes.

jaydaniels said:

Yeah UB 205 is the ones I get from national bearing (kinicor)comes with allen head set screws

I use Timken or Fafnir collar lock for that and the jackshaft. I think it's about $24. this is the part number for the drive shaft: rae25rr . fyi, the one for the jackshaft is rae25rrb (rounded outer race). Make sure you get metric ones... the other appears to fit, but it's a little too big and comes loose (learned by accident). With the collar lock, you don't have to worry about the set screws letting go. I ordered mine from the local Canadian Bearings store, but do a search online for other dealers.

Back