The Random Picture Thread

This is damn cool, even though it's a Ford.

0512_19z+2004_ford_f350_harley_davidson_super_duty+bed_lowered_rear_side_view.jpg

The ford is the best part, the harley is what sucks, it really is too bad ford made the H-D design. They should have made a Yamaha edition F-250.

ottawaair said:
The ford is the best part, the harley is what sucks, it really is too bad ford made the H-D design. They should have made a Yamaha edition F-250.
I would be in line waiting for a Yamaha edition F150-F250-F350 ;)!
Keep up the good work Valin ;)!

ExpertXViper said:
At least FORD gives you a fair warning vs your ((((SAFE Toyota)))) brand driving themselves......Off cliffs that is!!!!!!!

Also, take a look at the pit area of your local Saturday night race track (straight line or roundy-round). Most are running Chebby's on the track but get them there with a Ford.

Going fast on the cheap doesn't do any good if you can't make it to the track.

Great pics Valin although I could've done without the first and David H... where do you find the time?

snomofo said:
Also, take a look at the pit area of your local Saturday night race track (straight line or roundy-round). Most are running Chebby's on the track but get them there with a Ford.

Going fast on the cheap doesn't do any good if you can't make it to the track.

Great pics Valin although I could've done without the first and David H... where do you find the time?

I'm on strike, and i'm sitting here trying to dry the JB weld on my engine cases, so I have nothing but time :)

Back