TY Vmax Vintage Build Stage 2

MrSled said:
Dont get too nasty.... this better be a joke... very short temper on this end and if you have to ask the question about my name then I will have to mark you...lol

Last night -- Town Board meeting, Plan Commission meeting, Plan Commission Training session, all in one night. TOO!!! much after an 11hr day of busting my hump. On Plan Commission agenda was some major compliance issues with a local nudist camp (an old and not to good looking group). Fiasco is the word. They were clothed at the meeting but pictures enter the mind that are not pleasent. It is hard to take someone seriously when you know what they do out there and the wardrobe they are wearing whilst they do it. Yuk. This chain of events called for a couple of Long Island iced teas (BIG ONES) at a local establishment. This along with the evenings events caused my thought process and humor to be slightly off balance. But I didn't care and wrote what I thought was funny at the time. After reading it with clear head it isn't as funny as was intended (I could have done better).

Anywhoo, T'was supposed to be funny, appologies if it was taken otherwise, delete if you wish as it is just BS messing up a good build thread. AND I will refrain from tea induced banter in the future.

opsled

PS. As I said before I have 10?, 12? (I lost count) Vmax-540s here in the barn so if you need any parts let me know.

PSS. Not sure what it means to be "marked" but if it means I get more good stuff than the other kids sign me up.

Last edited:

Back