What do you do for living?

Department of Public Works employee in Grayling,Michigan.I currently do mechanical and general maintenance, but will soon be taking over the water department.

04rxw10 I work for a company that has 3 CMI 2 RS650 and 1 RS800 they are quite the machine. I get to repair them. We also have 3 Wirtgen mills a W2000, W2200 and a 150. I am a Service Tech for a Road construction and Mining company. I just got a promotion to Heavy Equipment Group Leader.

i'm a tree climber.i been doing it for 10 yrs & every day is differant from 20 ft trees to 100 ft trees.3 weeks ago we took down 100 ft populer tree & about 5 ft arond took 4 days to clean up.yes lots of fun & out doors it's GREAT ;)! . &&& YAMAHA sleds & bikes rrr the BEST

mtnmaxman600 said:
04rxw10 I work for a company that has 3 CMI 2 RS650 and 1 RS800 they are quite the machine. I get to repair them. We also have 3 Wirtgen mills a W2000, W2200 and a 150. I am a Service Tech for a Road construction and Mining company. I just got a promotion to Heavy Equipment Group Leader.

We just got a Wirtgen WR 2500 S still learning it.

Foreman of Construction Machinist for Mayor Squeaky ( Daley). I fix Drawbridges...

I'm a hunting guide here in Manitoba, guide for Black Bear and Whitetail and race all winter best job in the world

Back