What do you do for living?

needasrx you wanna trade lives?. I'm a high rise window cleaner in the summer and college student the rest of the time. Also play division 2 college football which is a year around job in its self

Liscensed Cook/Chef currently working at the local HealthCenter/Hospital/Long Term Care Facility (all under one roof). There's GOOOOOOOOOOOD $$$ in making a bunch of sick people better.

I eat food, drink plenty of fresh water and sleep at night.

Oh! You mean for money! There isn't any and hasn't been since 1933! G.

Lounge chair test pilot.

I also moonlight as a taste tester for some of the major brewerys and do some side work for the Neilsons ratings company.

opsled

ok I'll confess what I do for a living.Most of the time just lounge around home.I refuse to really work for anybody anymore.All companies do is take advantage of you and push you.That's not for me anymore.But when I get bored I install Door,windows,cabinets and my speciality is installing Counter-tops.I have worked in shabby little houses to million dollar homes doing that.Just finished a huge job today actually.I have installed various things.Used to install Church Pews in my younger days.Then installed store fixtures and merchanised for 2 big store chains.The Hudson Bay Company and MaCleod Stedman stores across Canada from BC to Newfoundland.Doors and windows was for Home Depot and for Insurance Companies.But still love installing Counter tops for people.. ;)!
Did I say to much here..oh well!!!!I enjoy doing things around my place while others fight the rat race.Everything I own is paid for and loving my life right now..getting ready for sled season soon...have all of winter off to ride also.

What I do for a living.

My Goal- Own a chain of 10 minute topless oil change facilities called "boob n lube"

Currently I am a projects coordinator for an environmental/geotechnical drilling company.

Student for 8 months of the year, the last few years before being a student I have worked at a car detailing shop. Cleaning interiors, buffing aluminum and paint, and I can also tint windows.....

i do Sheet Metal and plumbing, and am i gas fitter 1 liscense. also do Auto mechanics and audio systems on the side. and bush heavy machinerie mechanics with my dad.

Jason.

todtanic said:
My Goal- Own a chain of 10 minute topless oil change facilities called "boob n lube"

Currently I am a projects coordinator for an environmental/geotechnical drilling company.

I wouldn't go to a 10 min boob-n-lube.

It would have to be at least a 30 minute boob-n-lube.

8 monts of the year i'm a Civil Engineering Student.
4 months of the year i work at our family owned excavating construction company doing everything from laboring, to operating, to maintainence.

used to be jobsite foreman for a large concrete resurfaceing and repair company .for 8 years .....taking crap floors and make them like new even put big company logos down .....too much traveling so i gave it up for the 9 to5 ..gave up the 9 to 5 cause not my hours .....now i repair powervalves and fix cars or anything thats broke ....

Back