Drag sled build up

Thinking about it. I do not have any anti stab wheels? Thinking I need some more wheels to get less friction. But they are not going to let me run in the mod stock class cause of my track. I need to regear what should I run for that short of a track? It only 400 ft right
Should i run my 51/43 or some thing diff on grass? I have a 56/40 48/40 and a huack x 52/47

Last edited:
My friend say we are coming I don't think have a 68 link chain

Last edited:
Got sled about ready today. For the grass drags on 23. Cleaned carbs re geared and jetted.

Well got it buttoned up and took it out on local bog by my house. I still need to get my engine work done. Have a set of ported cylinders I bought but one needs to be repaired. Also need to get the base ported to go with it. Needs to have a little extra work done on cylinders. Here is a video I took of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akGj8x7g6zk&feature=youtu.be

I have a few things I am lacking in running my sled in imp stock. I need some tips guys.

1 I need to make a side cover for my belt guard
2 Rear tunnel in-closer
3 Anti stab wheels
4 MORE POWER!!

Has any one made there own anti stab wheels? Hint and tips would be great

I lowered mine down some I left 1"of thread showing on the rear shock pulled up front limiters left 3/4'' thread showing on them. But it still seams to sit kinda high. It still will squat with me on it. I weigh 220lbs. Will pulling the limiters up all the way and turning down my transfer rods down make the suspension stiffer or am i just to big with it backed off that far. May front radius rods are straight across so it is down some. I need to strap the shocks still.

98srxrider said:
You can put thicker spacers on the bottom side of the transfer rods to suck the back end down.

Thicker spacers? You meant the plastic shims? Im trying to get my sled to sit down and i already have adjustable transfer rods.

Yes, unthread the bolt on the bottom on the transfer rod and add shims. When you tighten the bolt back in will pull the rear end down.

Not necesaraly you can unbolt them with the skid in. I do this some times when re installing the skid. Its a little trickey to line eveerything back up but it can be done. The only PIA is you only get about a 1/4 turn each time.

Back